Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Understanding AngularJS

As we know that Wordpress is now easier if we want to make some interaction with our app by using this plugin called WP REST API V2. This plugin gives us all site's datain JSON format, including posts, comments, categories, and more. So we can easily use javascript library/framework  like AngularJS to interact with it.

Since I put some interests onto AngularJS, I've tried to understand more about by using it to get data from my Wordpress blog. They actually hosted on the same server. The Wordpress CMS I put it in a subfolder and the site based on AngularJS itself I put in the root folder of the site. 

You can check the result of my learning activity by check this: http://makmalf.com and grab all of the source codes by right click on it and view page source. 

No comments:

Post a Comment